Monday, February 6, 2012

Yeah!!!

Finally I had finish customize my blog tittle.. I had accidentally changed the template of the blog and i used more than 3 hours to finish it and finally I had. Huhu.. ^^v

Just feel that I been so long leaving this blog and never update since last year. emm.. however, during this one year.. I just can say that times fly by and there is a lot of things happen in my life. From I finish my internship to work life then to graduation and back to work life, i just can say that times never slow down or stop by. some people comes and also some people leave. It is really need a lot lot of times to summarize what is going on in his 2011. haha.. I really gained a lot of experience during this period.

Yet, I will alive my blog again in this 2012. >~<

~Working Life ~
~ One of my Good Friends ~
One of the woman in my life =P


My Best Friend that Friendship Never End! =P

My Big Big Geng!!! ><
B n L =P (My Bestie) <3
My Baby Boy.. & Precious in my life


*Will keep updating the blog coz sharing the caring.. emm..sounds a bit wrong.. haha.. but will do.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment